Availability: In stock
Shipping Charges: Free
Annual Subscription: 1200 Annual
Publisher: BPAS Publications
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONTRIBUTORS
BPAS/Bulletin of Pure and Applied Sciences invites original, research-based papers, articles, cases & book reviews on topics of current concern in all areas of Pure & Applied Sciences.While sending contributions the following guidelines must be strictly followed. Contributions that do not adhere to the guidelines will not be considered.
1. Papers should be reader friendly & written in clear, straightforward language, avoiding too many jargons & technical terms.
2. The selection of papers for publication will be based on their relevance, clarity, topicality and originality; the extent to which they advance knowledge, understanding and application; and their likely contribution towards inspiring further development and research.
3. The style of paper/manuscript should be lucid but concise. The text should be preceded by s short descriptive TITLE of the paper, Author/s’ /Contributor/s’ names, designations, official addresses with Pin code/Zip code, Mobile/phone/fax numbers, and e-mail IDs ; an informative ABSTRACT ; 5-10 Key words and subject classification if any. The main Body should be divided into numbered sections with appropriate Headings. Figures and tables should be incorporated in the text of paper at suitable places.
4. The articles should be in clear, coherent and concise English. Author/s should also send a copy of the contribution in MS word2003, in Verdana/Times New Roman font, by e-mail to: , firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
email@example.com. The hard copy and electronic files must match exactly. Author/s should also certify that the paper has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
5. The contributions received will be acknowledged immediately by e-mail. All correspondence with contributors will only be through e-mail. All papers submitted for publication will be reviewed by following the `double blind' system. Only those contributions, which comply with the “Guidelines for Contributors” will be processed for publication.
6. Manuscripts not considered or not accepted for publication will not be sent back. Contributors whose contributions are accepted or rejected will be informed by e-mail only.
7. References should be complete in all respects and arranged in alphabetical order.
(a) Journal references should be listed as follows:
Pramoda Kumari,J. and Seshapani,P.(2010).Heavy metals stress stimulation of Escherichia coli
nissle 1917 –proteomic analysis by using two-dimensional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.Bio
Science Research Bulletin,Vol.26(1):31-38
(b) Books should be referred to as follows:
Hajela, N., Murtaza,
8. Copyright: Wherever copyrighted material is used, the authors should be accurate in reproduction and obtain permission from copyright holders, if necessary. Papers published in Bulletin of Pure and Applied Sciences /BPAS Research should not be reproduced or reprinted in any form, either in full or in part, without prior written permission from the Editor-in-chief.
9. Review Process: Two or more referees review all contributions by following the `double blind' system. The review process usually takes about 60-90 days. BPAS Research / Bulletin of Pure and applied Sciences reserves the right of making editorial amendments in the final draft of the manuscript to suit the journal's requirements and exclusive copy right after publication .